Who Wants a Seahorse Forum?

Picasso

Seahorse Whisperer
I sent a PM to Ian asking him to add a Seahorse/ Pipefish forum to our site. One of the things I like about LR is that we don't have a gazillion threads to navigate around but I think adding a seahorse thread would be important because there is so much confusion about keeping these beautiful animals. He wanted me to post this thread to see if there is enough interest in horses to add a forum. I think he's right, there is a lot of curiosity about keeping horses and a lot of confusion about their care but we really don't have a lot of horse keepers on this forum. Would you want to add a Seahorse/Pipefish forum? Please add your thoughts!

Catherine

Me, too....now that my 45g high is empty, it's still running with just the old water with the fuge, and pretty much ready for some seahorse-friendly plants. It'd be great to get advice from you :)

sea horses are fun to have. i use to have a couple of them and want to get them again so i think a forum for them would be a great idea

It will be great! That way we can keep Catherine and her damn pony pictures off our regular posts! :lol: :mrgreen:

Just kidding Catherine. I love you and your pictures. :) :luxlove:

Dude, I feel like I'm back in school, You have a quick Google finger!:mrgreen:

Yule Brenner, I'm sure I screwed up the spelling

I actually didn't have to use google. I grew up watching that movie every Easter. I was a very lonely child with few friends. :( :lol:

Back