Why Tangs

Well I havent been around for awhile so heres my 2 cents. They are so active I am going to have 6 diffrent ones:sfish: in my tank when I finish getting it stocked . My favorite is the achillies tang He is awsome like a sleek corvette going thru the water. I shall be forevere known as the Great Tang Herder

Well I havent been around for awhile so heres my 2 cents. They are so active I am going to have 6 diffrent ones:sfish: in my tank when I finish getting it stocked . My favorite is the achillies tang He is awsome like a sleek corvette going thru the water. I shall be forevere known as the Great Tang Herder

I love Achilles one of my fav's. I may try one again, they are so difficult to keep, I just don't have the heart to keep getting them. :(

It would be funnier if this were the days where Tang commercials were still popular; last time I even remember seeing Tang mentioned on TV was a Married with Children re-run where Al had bread swiped with Tang leavin's for breakfast...nonetheless you got a inner-chuckle from me [insert "golf-clap" smiley face here]

Why tangs?.....Cause it's what the astronauts drinks. :Cheers:

I thought it was pretty good Larry. LOL

TANG%20ORANGE.jpg

has no one ever licked a yellow tang before? I have, and it makes sense why they are called tangs. Full of vitamin C and lemon flavor.

Capt is right!

has no one ever licked a yellow tang before? I have, and it makes sense why they are called tangs. Full of vitamin C and lemon flavor.

Capt is right!

I know there was a reason I named my Tang "Wedge"...must have just instinctively known. :mrgreen:

:shock: Don't forget to do a FW dip for your tongue to avoid getting ICH...because there's nothing worse than an ichy mouth :toothy12:....:ugh: such a :pooh: joke, my apologies

Capt is right!

So let be get this straight.
1) Lick Tang
2)Take shot of vodka
3)Lick sugar off hand

It is called the Lemon Tang Shot

Gotcha:mrgreen:

So let be get this straight.
1) Lick Tang
2)Take shot of vodka
3)Lick sugar off hand

It is called the Lemon Tang Shot

Gotcha:mrgreen:

LOL. No need for the sugar, tangs arent really sour, more like lemonade packed with vitamin C. A lick can also help with a cold or flu. :mrgreen:

Did you get the kind in the pouch or the bottle? :mrgreen:

...I know, I could have done better, but I didn't want to spend more than 10 minutes on a visual gag :lol:

Attachments

• Tang in a bottle copy.jpg
    Tang in a bottle copy.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Back