Will these guys eat my snails?

I'm not sure what kind of crabs those are, which means they are probably not reef safe! It even says in the description that they are carnivorous. I wonder where they were collected from? Saltwater doesn't necessarily mean reef. They could be from much colder waters.

I'm not sure what kind of crabs those are, which means they are probably not reef safe! It even says in the description that they are carnivorous. I wonder where they were collected from? Saltwater doesn't necessarily mean reef. They could be from much colder waters.

Yea i relize now how risky it is buying live fish from some random person on ebay :mrgreen:

The ebay action post read at the bottom:

They are naturally aggressive and can be carnivorous, so consideration should be given to how they will integrated into your unique tank environment. They may fight with other crabs and feed on snails, worms and amphipods.

The ebay action post read at the bottom:

They are naturally aggressive and can be carnivorous, so consideration should be given to how they will integrated into your unique tank environment. They may fight with other crabs and feed on snails, worms and amphipods.

Yea i saw that, i was just seeing what you guys said. Yall r smarter :shock:

I wouldnt buy them just because it seems that they are collected from the shore. And they are coming from new england so further north and they are probably cold water crabs.

Back