Woo Whooo

dolphins8426

Reefing newb
Finally got all the fish I want for my 55 gallon and now its onto getting it looking right with corals. Finally. Its been a long 8 months but I have been doing very well with everything. Most might think I have to much fish but ill prove cougar aka biffer wrong. heheh =0) I currently have 1 medium yellow tang ,2 clown fish, scooter blenny, sand sifting goby, blue star fish, six line wrasse, and some bad ass looking fish thats blue with little blue spots around his head and blue lips with some yellow on his tail. I have had prefect water levels and everything is thriving well. Woo Woo. Ill take pictures tomorrow and post some for everyone. :bounce: I am gonna be brave and maybe add 1 medium or 2 small fish. we will see. My xenia is growing outa control biffer (cougar). Yea yea your only 24 I got ya, but a lil bs always gets a smile.

Last edited:
It hasn't been 8 months lol, I've been here longer than you

Congrats, except the yellow tang really needs more swimming room, wait a while to add more fish and if so add small ones.

Ha. It going to be 6 months is 17 days. Ask the wife she knows. I don't remeber what it is. He blue with blue dots around his face blue lips and kinda a yellow tail. 8 months was a strech but it sure sounded good to me. Ha

So you had your tank for 3 months and then you got your first fish?
It's only been 3 months dude don't mean to be a doosh but just work on your math, I just looked at your post about adding your first fish and it was from Nov 17 or something

how big is this mystery fish?

I agree, about the yellow tank. I have an 80 gal with a small yellow tang and i regret buying him because i didnt know that 80 is just borderline for them. i think 100 gal and more is recommended but 75 gal is the absolute bare minimum. But now its too late because im way too attached and wont give him up.

Is it a leopard wrasse? That's what your description sounds like.

And I'm a little confused... Why am I a cougar? Huh?

I had 13 fish in my old 55. Including a tang. I think that beats everyone!

Biff your a cougar to him because he sounds about 16ish...you wont be a real cougar for another 20 years or so. haha

Is it a leopard wrasse? That's what your description sounds like.

And I'm a little confused... Why am I a cougar? Huh?

I had 13 fish in my old 55. Including a tang. I think that beats everyone!

I beat ya on this Biff, I may only have 12 but I had 4 tangs on my old 55....:bounce::bounce::bounce:

HijackNinja.gif

Ummm back on topic?? :)

Back