Would You do it. . .

Nope!

But I'd pay him $20 to see him do it again!!!!! :lol: That would be hilarious to watch him run to the bathroom and puke his nuts off.

i would have to say idk one this one, on one hand i know whats in the collection cup of the skimmer and im not a person who wants to drink the contents of a babies diaper, but on the other hand its twenty bucks, thats a whole 4 gallons of gas

I would do it for say 20 million thats a big MAYBE that is the only ammount that would even come close to making me think of it!

I can't even get over the smell. No way would I drink it. Just watching that video turned my stomach.

My mouth was getting dry and I was salivating all at the same time. I started dry heaving when he poured the glass. Did he drink it? Couldnt think of watching it. Weak stomach sometimes

I wonder if it was staged. They could have taken a different container and filled it with some weird gatorade concoction.

Considering there are no antidotes to most toxins that come from most marine organisms I really wonder what an adequate sum would be. It is one thing to get a little coral slime in a scratch or cut, but to have that some mucous or even worse chemical toxins applied directly to highly absorbent oral tissues seems like more risk than I would want to take. There are not a lot of people in an average home that no how to do a tracheotomy or put in an intubation tube before someones windpipe fully closes. I doubt even many homes have epinephrine for allergic reactions such as would be used for bee stings. Nope, I would not do it, even if sitting in a vehicle in an emergency room parking lot. It is doubtful a hospital in midwest U.S.A would think to stock any antitoxins for marine toxins anyway.

no way in hell would i do that i think you would have to have something wrong in your brain to do that i almost throw up just cleaning mine out.

Back