Yotes 125

that would be fun for him. we use to have a corn snake for my son and he loved it until one day it got a peice of bark stuck in its mouth and killed it.

I wouldnt mind him having something like a green snake or a garter.But his momma is dead set against a snake.

yea my wife does not like them either but i was at my driends house and he was wanting to git rid of his corn snake to make more room for his boa's so i took it hom and set it al up.

Yote,

you big stud you!!! Way to move into the big tank club!!! Looking forward to the build!

-Doc

Oh just surprise her with a burm python

I gotta tell this story on her:
When I first started thinking about getting into the saltwater hobby,we were at a store in Rossville Ga. called:Get Tanked.They keep some fish,some rock,a lot of algae,and several snakes and lizards.
I was looking at some live rock and the wife was looking at some fresh water fish.
All of a sudden,I hear her let out this blood curling scream and see her go busting through the door.Well,I walked around to where she had been to find a 7ft python laying in the floor.
It had run its head up her pants leg before she knew it was there.
Y'all can guess what ole Yote did.:^: I had to make her drive us back home,because I couldnt stop laughing long enough to drive.

Well,I walked around to where she had been to find a 7ft python laying in the floor.
It had run its head up her pants leg before she knew it was there.
Y'all can guess what ole Yote did.:^: I had to make her drive us back home,because I couldnt stop laughing long enough to drive.

You would have found my dead body next to the snake.
I imagine it was pretty funny from your aspect but I doubt the wife found humor.

Congrats on the new tank and the camera. You have made some great friends on here. That was very nice of them.

AWESOME DAY FOR YOTE !!!!!!!!!
Congrats man , super jealous for sure !!!!!!!Cant wait to see more pics!!

Well,here is my planned equipment list as of right now.Along with what I'm thinking on the set up and plumbing.

Heres the skimmer I'm looking at http://www.aquacave.com/reef-octopus-dnw-200-br-recirculatingbr-protein-skimmer-985.html
However,I plan to feed the skimmer by teeing off the drain with a gate valve so I can control the the flow through the skimmer.
I'll also be teeing off the drain into a 20gal refugium,which I plan to over flow back into the main sump.

This is the return pump.http://www.aquacave.com/blueline-70-hd-externalbr-water-pump-536.html
I plan to tee off the return line to a 30gal frag tank.Then the excess water from the frag tank will come back to the main sump via an overflow box.

When you post in this thread we expect pics. I don't care what it is as long as it's a new pic taken with your new camera.

Yote two polarios would be freaking awesome! I think that one would be suffice IMO and make up the difference with Korilias. Haave you checked out the new Monster Korillias? Up to a size 8 now.

Back