Zoa/zoos

Whatever u wanna call them. I Have a frag of some that aren't on a disk they are kinda all stuck to one another. Can I superglue them to the back of my fish tank on the glass? The only reason is jus seems it would be easier to frag later with a razor blade. I've seen monti's and yellow polyps before but no zoos...opinions?

I'll post a pic of mine tommorrow evening as I have to work. Hopin this goes well lol

I have some big turbos I think might knock it off before it can "attach" it's self

Well after it being knocked off 4 times, i switched it to the other side where the turbos seem to ignore for some reason and got it to stick....hope this works lol

15ff8125.jpg

cool looks like it might work i hope they have enough to hold onto while they grow

yea, just gotta hope my turbos dont go into them. I have 3 turbos that are the size of a teenagers fist....those are the big ones...the med size ones could also do it. When im home if the turbos go by it, i block it with the mag float, and if they go on the mag float, i move them :mrgreen:

oh and be very careful if your gonna try and frag them. they are extremely toxic if the fluid that they produce even in a small amount is able to enter your body you may end up in the hospital. wear gloves and a face shield and when you are done everything should be sprayed with a vinagar solution or at least rinsed very well

oh and be very careful if your gonna try and frag them. they are extremely toxic if the fluid that they produce even in a small amount is able to enter your body you may end up in the hospital. wear gloves and a face shield and when you are done everything should be sprayed with a vinagar solution or at least rinsed very well

Indeed but thanks for the reminder

Back