Zybers project

Yay BRS came today :D
IMAG1192.jpg

Sump update right now I have it running in on its self till I get my new bulkhead. But here it is

IMAG1195_edit0.jpg

I have 10lbs of rock comming in Friday some tungin branch live rock

Last edited:
Corals look amazing. :Cheers:

Thanks Ted my tank is so vary pink right now hahaha.... I miss my blues greens and reds. I hope having the sump will prevent the mishap I had a few months ago.:frustrat:

Very nice, Kurt. :)
Why thank you Sir :bowdown: now in the lines of bulkheads could I uniseal a hole to reduce the bulkhead size or would you it be better to get the 1-1/2" bulkhead then reduce it to 1" with piping?:Cheers:

heres one of the new guys to my system :D he's so small
IMAG1194_edit0.jpg

Last edited:
I would reduce with a bushing in the larger bulkhead.

10-4 sir will do that then. I ordered both options just encase. I guess I will go with the other plan I have for the uniseal on putting a hole in a bucket that will be my mixer so it will just drain in to the sump after I mix I was thinking of doing the same for a top off bucket also.

Hodgkins, IN, United States 09/28/2012 5:06 A.M. Departure Scan
grrrrrrr still no BRS this time the order is taking forever for a bulkhead and uniseal that were ordered almost 4 days ago lol I just hope i can get this running before I go on my reattempt of a vacation..... Am I nervous? You bet your ass I am all thats in my mind is water every where hahaha.

Man vacation and water everywhere sounds great if it were me it'll be the PL beach but in your case def a lil nerve racking. Hopefully the order will be there tomorrow.

Back