Stag's 125 build

When the tanks ready,make a trip to down 75 to Chattanooga.We've always got a couple of the yellow eye koles.

So I think I know what im going to do with the nano.....take everything out when the new tank is ready and throw some pvc in there and use it as a qt tank for when I get my new fish. then after I get my fish I dont know what im going to do with it.

Sorry I havnt posted any pics yet. Ive had a lot of school work and stuff. The tank should be ready for inhabitants to go in soon. I have to fix the returns because they are shooting out little bubbles but I think I know where it is coming from. I am pretty sure I am going to order an ATO soon. Also how should I put fish in. When its ready I was going to do the water change and then add my clowns. Should I do the water change with the water from the little tank and add all of the fish or what?
Ugh im glad its the weekend and fall break is next week

doin a water change this weekend and fish in by tuesday... I just have to fix those damn micro-bubbles coming from the returns. :frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat:

I am putting in the ones in my nano.
2 clowns
1 royal gramma
1 goby.

I asked my LFS if I should put the clowns in for the first few days and then put in the others but he said with the size of the tank and the size of the fish it shouldnt be a problem.

I hate micro-bubbles. HATE THEM

Back