ϟ Crystal/James 90g Upgrade ϟ

10k & actinics
881210kacts.jpg

Back glass needs a cleaning!

Last edited:
We found the missing little hammer coral! Just don't know how we are going to attach it back to the rock with the bigger one.. it was mainly all head and little stem.

Wow tank looks amazing! ya i just had to break down my 55 as well took all day and was a PITA but afterwards it feels like a rewarding task!! GJ GL and keep up the good reefing!

Picked up a new fish today... one of our favorites!!

What is everyone looking for? lol our new fish went hiding and they're so curious!
81012fishlookingfortang.jpg

Kole Yellow Eye Tang!! It's so cute!
81012koleyetang.jpg

I think he'll be a great addition..he seems taken by the other fish. He has been following the wrasse and goby around. I think he's trying to make friends hehe!

Looks really good! I love all the negative space in the tank. I will caution you to get rid of the maxi-jets though. They crashed my tank when the suction cups let loose. The powerhead was left dangling by the cord and pointing straight at my sand, causing a giant sandstorm and a nasty cycle. They're fine for sump/skimmer/water change bucket use, but I dang sure wouldn't ever put one in my tank again!

Looks really good! I love all the negative space in the tank. I will caution you to get rid of the maxi-jets though. They crashed my tank when the suction cups let loose. The powerhead was left dangling by the cord and pointing straight at my sand, causing a giant sandstorm and a nasty cycle. They're fine for sump/skimmer/water change bucket use, but I dang sure wouldn't ever put one in my tank again!

Thank you :mrgreen: So far we've had no problems, but we have backup powerheads if something happens.

Well.. time to take Stinky back to the store! His goal in life is to bother our goby and not let him come out to eat or swim all day long. He chases him back into hiding all day.. it's weird because his face turns from maroon to white when he gets near the goby. We like our goby too much to have him put up with that mean tang!

Back