ϟ Crystal/James 90g Upgrade ϟ

This isn't the first time I've heard of Kole tangs being buttheads. Wonton had an evil one too. Sorry your tang isn't working out for you. Try a chocolate tang or yellow tang instead.

Took our Kole Tang back today... got a Longnose Hawkfish! :) Hopefully all goes well with this one.. we decided not to get another tang, didn't want to have another issue with it not getting along with our fish.

82212longnosehawkfish2.jpg

82212longnosehawkfish.jpg

82212longnosehawkfish1.jpg

This isn't the first time I've heard of Kole tangs being buttheads. Wonton had an evil one too. Sorry your tang isn't working out for you. Try a chocolate tang or yellow tang instead.

He was fine.. then all of the sudden the goby was his prey! Our goby loves spending the day sifting sand and hanging out all over the tank and with that fish..he couldn't. He should be much happier now! :mrgreen: No tangs! Maybe one day though we'll get a regal tang (Dory) though.

Then & Now!
A few of our corals 2 months after we got them! Check out that growth! We started with PC's and now have T5's, they had already doubled in size before we got better lights. I can't imagine how good the growth will be with these lights! We've been using them for 3wks now.

Yellow Polyps - 6.27.12
yellowpolyps62712.jpg

Yellow Polyps - 8.29.12
yellowpolyps82912.jpg

Frogspawn - 6.27.12
frogspawn62712.jpg

Frogspawn - 8.27.12
frogspawn82712.jpg

Green Striped Mushrooms - 6.27.12
greenstripedmushrooms62712.jpg

Green Striped Mushrooms - 8.29.12
greenstripedmushrooms82912.jpg

They look awesome! I am in the process of doing the exact same thing (55->90 upgrade) but I am just starting to cycle the 90 now. I didn't even consider moving everything at once, I am planning on doing bits and pieces here and there.

They look awesome! I am in the process of doing the exact same thing (55->90 upgrade) but I am just starting to cycle the 90 now. I didn't even consider moving everything at once, I am planning on doing bits and pieces here and there.

It was our only option to do it all at once.. We never wanna do it again lol!!

Back