150.. work in progress

hmm sorry first time I posted using photobucket forget to hit enter between them ..lol
wont happen again ..
was able to go back and fix the mistake..:D

he is my favorite in the tank talk about personality he is loaded with it. Eats right out of my hand at night, wont in the morning for some reason but every night comes up to the top when I walk over waiting for his treat..

couple more additions to the tank.. within the last couple weeks already showing signs of some growth.. :D
PIC_0153.jpg

PIC_0149.jpg

PIC_0148.jpg

PIC_0156.jpg

PIC_0157.jpg

yeah i am partial to them also.. :D
The first pic was dying in a friends tank so I took it about two weeks ago.. amazing how resiliant they are it quickly started to show signs of alot of life left in it.

yeah I love the coloring in it.. I had it in the sand on the bottom and it didnt seem to be doing well put a little rubble under it and it took off..

a couple coral I grabbed yesterday that were dying in a tank..
will update pics as they recover ( I hope)...
120108_0004.jpg

120108_0005.jpg

120108_0006.jpg

120108_0007.jpg

it is really dark in color just my phone probably.. bubbled up this morning getting ready for new heads.. 5 weeks went from two heads to will now be 7..

thought I would put a few new pics of some stuff with new growth, And a couple friends who posed..
clownjan30th2012.jpg

this is growing extremely quick.. caught a tentacle from the brittle..
feb12012-1.jpg

this was dying when I took it from a friend.. new growth...:bounce:
feb12012.jpg

broke the stems on my hammer to make two seperate 1 heads.. one now has three the other has four..
hammer1feb12012.jpg

this is by far the fastest grower in the tank..
hairymushroomfeb12012.jpg

couple of the sps with new growth.. growing rather quickly.
jan312012.jpg

sps2012.jpg

spsjan312012.jpg

green hammer I picked up that wasnt doing to well from a friend.. was two heads now 4..
greenhammerfeb12012.jpg

long tentacle plate
longtentacleplatejan30th2012.jpg

finally a new pic of the ham in the tank.. always looking to get the attention in the tank..
nasojan30th2012.jpg

Last edited:
Back