150.. work in progress

thanks Smitty..
Seemed like it took forever to really take off but now it seems like everything is growing at a good clip... glad to finally see it look like a reef tank..:D

Thanks everyone.. I love the SPS also....that hairy mushroom grew alot faster then I was expecting, good luck with it, :D surprisingly the Nem touches it most of the day and seems to do no damage to it whatsoever thought I had it far enough away just wasnt expecting the growth rate.. I will try and get a few more pics this morning of a couple more...

here is a few more
120316_0001.jpg

120316_0004.jpg

this is the one that it split into took the main one out and moved it to the frag tank
120316_0006.jpg

fragging this one up too broke the main shoot so I can move it over soon
120316_0009.jpg

same with this fragged this out the other few heads are now in the frag tank
120319_0000.jpg

going to frag this, heads are popping up from end to end in the tank ..
120319_0001.jpg

fragged the tops off of a couple of the shoots, you can see it is growing back after only a couple weeks..
120319_0002.jpg

oh and this is the reason the delay on the pics, was asked to build a "big" chair for local road race and parade, to take pics in.. at one point it had 6 adults in it.. lol.. was worried about the weight but the chair took it like a champ.. :D
Wasnt finished when the pic was taken but was getting close
120314_0004.jpg

It was a huge hit( no pun intended)... going to take it around to local fairs now and get a little cash back for the efforts.. :D

it was able to hold three adults across the front and three on their knees behind them.. Considering I only had a couple of days to throw it all together I couldnt complain...:D

funny thing, My scrolling coral seems to be a base of operations for the crabs.I have had as many as 16 sitting on the coral at one time. Kinda seems like they are planning their next moves.. there is 6 on it in this pic..
1334779824498.jpg

New member to the family and his bodyguard..
120427_0012.jpg

120427_0016.jpg

120427_0023.jpg

Since I put him in this afternoon the naso hasnt gone more then a few inches from him and if any fish comes near him the nsao gets between that fish and the orange shoulder..:D

Back