175g Deep Sea tank

Talk about torture...got a delivery today. Lights don't show up till tomorrow!

Attachments

• 100_1485.jpg
    100_1485.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 274
i'd ask for a detailed list. everyone's definition of "everything" is different. is this equipment used?
yes it used. if you click the link you can see the picture and it shows everything. thats why i was wondering if its worth it for me to just get a new 250 tank with nothing with it for 800 then buy the stuff
but i wanted to keep a 2k budget

sorry, i didn't notice the link. If those are AI Sol LED's those will run you $400 each when buying new. I'd make sure everything was in good condition. but to me that does sound like a good deal. Probably want others to chime in that have been in the hobby for a while.

Ive been posting it places for like 3 days and noone answers :/ but he doesnt remember the brands he just says it cost him 4k total when he bought it. so im going off what other people tell me. so please help! only have a day or two to choose

if you are only doing a shark. no you dont need one if you get into sps coral than maybe but you would have to add more light also. as far as getting the tank thats up to you. its not a bad deal for all of that.

well i would like to do coral but i was told i cant do both at the same time in this small of a tank sicne the sharks will grow big. but i am looking to get a shark or two for a couple years then upgrade the tank size. but would you agree this tank will last a couple years and is well suited for some sharks?

for a shark tank it will work out ok. just dont put a lot of rock in it or stack it so that it give the most swimming room possible

ok well ill tell him im gonna take it then. im gonna feel bad not taking the reef hes built though. but thats the fun of having your own tank is creating your own. im hoping i can sell some of it

Back