1G Jug Laying Around

So i had a extra one and SOOOOOOOOO weird feeling that make me wanna have some water and something in it? so what can i culture this time? i already did Copepod/Amphipods so what now? i have a battery 1 LED bulb Lol i could use on it xD

My Own Ideas:

So i was wondering if there ANY light out there that can maintain or about 5 inch far out for the 1G jug and have a Zoa garden but i might need a light for that could a CFL bulb be good? or it a over kill? it just a 1G:mrgreen:

I am not sure what kind of jug you mean like a glass jar? I dont know how you would maintain the right water chemistry to grow a coral but I guess its worth a try if the coral doesnt appear to do well you can always put it in your main tank.
I doubt the LED light would be enough though unless you tried a dendro I dont think they need light.

Picture i wanna know what you mean!! But grow like little baby mysis or small shrimp. Or a coral facility?? :D

You know something, I have read this thread I don't know, 3 or 4 times. I still can not figure out for the life of me what exactly you are trying to say. Not trying to say anything other than, can you proof read your posts before the submit button is pushed so to ensure it makes sense to everyone?

Last edited:
Translation:
He has this 1 gallon jug of a thing that bugs him cause it doesn't have anything wet and growing in it. He also has a battery power LED light he can put on it, but he's not sure if it will be enough light even if he places it really close at 5 inches.He states that he may just use a CFL bulb/light instead. He's wondering just what he could grow with a set-up of that nature and is asking for ideas.
End Translation.

Translation:
He has this 1 gallon jug of a thing that bugs him cause it doesn't have anything wet and growing in it. He also has a battery power LED light he can put on it, but he's not sure if it will be enough light even if he places it really close at 5 inches.He states that he may just use a CFL bulb/light instead. He's wondering just what he could grow with a set-up of that nature and is asking for ideas.
End Translation.

LMAO, thank you Dave. I honestly was like, huh, what?

So now, dare I ask......................exactly what type of jug are we talking about? :shock:

You know something, I have read this thread I don't know, 3 or 4 times. I still can not figure out for the life of me what exactly you are trying to say. Not trying to say anything other than, can you proof read your posts before the submit button is pushed so to ensure it makes sense to everyone?

The first part of the post is actually in the title (the jug) so you have to put it all together to get it

Back