20 gal frag tank??

So I got my skimmer, heater, and protein skimmer in just a few minutes ago. I am gonna take pictures and then install everything. I'll post up pics soon!!

Indeed they should be home by now at lest I think they are the meds I'm on have me so loopy I can"t remember much of what Justin and I talked about yesterday.

No unfortunately not. Have to wait till Saturday. I have to work today tomorrow and Friday. So I will not have time to acclimate them if I did it before then. So..... I have to wait till Saturday that way I can acclimate them properly.
So till then.....
But I will post pics of the new skimmer, heater and thermostat in a few minutes.

No unfortunately not. Have to wait till Saturday. I have to work today tomorrow and Friday. So I will not have time to acclimate them if I did it before then. So..... I have to wait till Saturday that way I can acclimate them properly.
So till then.....
But I will post pics of the new skimmer, heater and thermostat in a few minutes.

Well till then right :D what time do you work or work till? Just in case i get that package today ugh:grumble::grumble::grumble: shipping woes for me :grumble::grumble::grumble:

So Great news. Friend from work called and asked if they could work for me tonight and I said sure.

So I woke up this morning did a five gallon water change. Letting tank settle till around 4 then going to get clowns.

So Bonnie and Clyde are coing home today!! :bounce:

Back