20 gal frag tank??

Yeah i am so excited and the kids are just beside themselves. I take them every other day to go see them. Now there coming home the kids can't wait. Me either!!
I went and got a 100 watt titanium heater with external thermostat to put in sump. So I just got finished doing water change on tank and got water warming up for new inhabitants tomorrow. Yay

Well haven't been feeling the best this weekend. Been really sick and haven't moved outta bed since Friday.
I know I was supposed to go get the new baby's! Bonnie and Clyde.

But wasn't feeling up to it. So I'm gonna go get them Tuesday when the LFS opens. So I will have pics then. PROMISE

So I just ordered my skimmer heater, and thermostat for Dr.Foster and Smith. Hopefully will be here by this weekend if not Monday. So soon as it gets here, Bonnie and Clyde will be in there new home!! :bounce::^:

Trust me it's killing me too!!! So I contacted fed ex this A.M because my tracking number I have says its not in there system. So I called Dr. Foster and they tell me it was picked up at 5:00 last night. So I can't find my package at this moment nor the arrival date!! :frustrat:
So I was expecting a good day now I pissed off cause no one knows we're my package is!

So soon as I get some info I'll be sure and post it.

That sucks. Tracking number really don't work. Look it up and it says it'll be here tomorrow and there's a knock on the door and it's fed ex. Call fed ex up.

So i am still battling between fed ex and dr. Foster about my package. No one can track it. So Dr. foster said if its not traceable by tomorrow then they will send it next day air to me. So at least they are trying to help. Fed ex on the other end is not doing anything to help. Dr. fosters called and so did I and they gave us both the same response. Don't know. Just keep trying and MAYBE itll show up.
Wow really.......... So on that note I am going to bed pissed just like my day started....

If anyone knows about issues like this it's me. Fed ex isn't going to help any that's for sure. But as you stated DFS, will. If they can't locate your package they will always refund or reship. All you can do is wait bro. Wooosaaa

If anyone knows about issues like this it's me. Fed ex isn't going to help any that's for sure. But as you stated DFS, will. If they can't locate your package they will always refund or reship. All you can do is wait bro. Wooosaaa

Thanks for support!! Yeah I'm pretty pissed right now!! But like you said, I keep telling my self. " go to your happy place Justin happy place!!".
So I'm gonna give them till 2 tomorrow that be over 48 hours. Then we will cross that bridge then. I'm trying not to think about that. :grumble:

omg what BS bro FedEx sucks on Customer Serves my order was supost to be delivered at 4:30 so id be home from work fedex sent conformation that it would intact be delivered at 4:30pm low and behold it was delivered at 11:30am outside my door in the cold and rain not even in to the Office like they normally do. when I called Fedex local office they said they have no record of such a request from any party involved with the shipment. EPIC FAIL ON THEM.

well I hope all pans out better for you bro and it comes in today.

Soon..... I'm saving for the light as we speak. Just have a 24" two bulb power compact on there now. So, it'll be at least two weeks before I get the light. Gotta save up funds.

Back