220 project

Very nice Magarita
How long until its up and ready.
I'm envious but knowing how much a setup like that cost,makes me feel just a little better.

I really like the stand, I love the natural wood look. Do you have or are you getting a canopy to match? Were did you buy a stand like that?

Congrats on your 220. Keep us posted as your system progresses. this will be a fun project and big enough to really play with some stuff. plenty of pics. please.

Well I finally finished the sump and plumbing. I was so excited to have a couple hours to get it together I forgot to put in a check valve on the return!!!! How mad I am. Thats only one problem, the tank is still uneven, not much only about an eighth of an inch, but enough that water will only go over one overflow on one side and not the other. And for the sump, It should work put there is a small leak in one of the baffels.. It was a pain to try to seal the inner baffels, couldnt get my hand between them.. Thats where im at as of now.

Yeah Jermpool and I had a hard time getting the stand level. Not really sure if it is yet cause we have yet to put water in it. (Well Jerm had most of the trouble:D ) But I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out.:D

This is a crucial moment. you must get the stand level so the overflows will work correctly otherwise you will not have full circulation capabilities. you can get some of that carpet tack strip without the nails and put it under one end if it is out end to end. then use thin wedges and wedge about every 8 to 12 inches front and back. good luck with your project.

Back