29 Up and goin!

AdeptMrSniffles

I have a Blue Thumb
Just got done acclimating my 6 line Wrasse who has joined a Green-Blue Chromis. Right now there's only 18lbs of LR, a Koralia 2 and my Remora skimmer. This weekend I'll be transferring my 2 clowns and 12lbs of LR with shrooms on them from my 10G into the 29G. Anyone have some tips on transferring my livestock and LR?? Also, I'm picking up my 30" Sundial on friday (CAN'T WAIT TO FIRE IT UP!)

And no pics.I see how it is :mrgreen:
Transfer the rock first and let the crude settle out some while your acclimating the fish and corals.
The reason I say to acclimate em,is the water chemistry is going to be a little different in the 29,and you dont want to shock their system from from the quick change.

I'll def. post pics when I get my finished product lol. Right now my LR is just spread out to let the hermits clean'em up. Would it be better if I put the LR in a styrofoam box with the water that's in my 29g right now so I don't accidently shock my chomis and wrasse to death?

I'd just put it in the tank.Shoot,I'd go ahead and do the aquascaping too.Make your CUC do some work:D

Back