30g Lighting

Yes, sorry thank you bobby for keeping up with this post, Ive been a little busy at work today yes you should be able to keep softies I dont know that I would try stonies though, you may have to have some of the more light needy ones closer to the top but yes you can do it with the orbit and its great due to the 24 hr lighting that works itself.

Thank you for all the replies. This forum has helped me out tremendously. I haven't quite got to the point of deciding on what I want to keep in my tank. I am kind of focused on getting my live rock in there and getting the tank cycled while trying to keep all the water perameters in check.

Its up to you, but I would suggest before you buy the light wait and find out what your wanting to keep. The regular strip light will work for your tank and live rock in the mean time. The last thing you want to do is buy a expensize light only to find out you need to upgrade for what you are wanting to keep. I bought the pcs and now wish I went to the t-5s or m/h.

It will be a while before you should add any corals, so that will give you time to put money away and do research to decide what your needs are for the inverts you want to keep. Also up to you, but I would post what you want to buy like lighting and wait for alot of responses to get the varied opinions and decide what you think is best.

Back