45g cube aka The Panty Pit

Probably just a response to your avatar :mrgreen:

I have always been of the mind, what comes around goes around. Unfortunately, many people in the world are of the mind set, what's in it for me?

I'll agree 100% here. I just finished helping a guy out on my suppose to be hour break. 2 hours later the 180g tank is on my trailer who I let borrow for nothing.

Dana your tank is looking awesome cant wait for it to be wet.

Well as much as is saddens me to say it, I'm okay with it. The tank is in a holding pattern until I get moved. I'm not moving down the street or to a neighboring city. I'm moving to Florida. Which means 99% of my current livestock in both my tanks has to be sold. It sucks but we all make sacrifices in life. This is what I'm sacrificing to be involved in my daughters life. Erin will be babysitting my red planet. That's about all I'm keeping. Wade get back to me about the tangelos or they will be sold. My plan is to be outa Wisconsin by November. Hopefully getting set back up right away but we'll see.:Cheers:

Totally worth it Dana, i have to say as a woman Thank you for being a stand up man! I am bummed you not going to be putting together the totally awesome tank, but like i said the trade-off is well worth it. Best of luck Dana!

Dana, you are also welcome to keep stuff in my tank until you get settled. Or i can try and buy some of your zoa colonies and then send you frags or whatever.

And im glad you are moving to be with your daughter, no tank should come before your family.

Man bummer about moving and putting everything on hold but for your daughter it'll toldly be worth having her around. Of course Florida ain't that bad. Which part?

What part of florida?

Yulee,Jacksonville area

Totally worth it Dana, i have to say as a woman Thank you for being a stand up man! I am bummed you not going to be putting together the totally awesome tank, but like i said the trade-off is well worth it. Best of luck Dana!

Thanks. Still putting the tank up just on hold for now.

Dana, you are also welcome to keep stuff in my tank until you get settled. Or i can try and buy some of your zoa colonies and then send you frags or whatever.

And im glad you are moving to be with your daughter, no tank should come before your family.

Thanks. It's the shipping stuff back is that I wanna avoid that's why I wanna sell 99%. I'll let u know what's left after this weekend and if u wanted to buy anything I can send it out with Erin's package.

Man bummer about moving and putting everything on hold but for your daughter it'll toldly be worth having her around. Of course Florida ain't that bad. Which part?

Thanks. I'm really excited to move. I've always wanted a ocean for my back yard.

You'll love it down there, and your daughter will love you even more, especially when she gets older and realize the sacrifices you've made for her. The tank will still look awesome once you get settled in and established...and we'll still be here drooling over it. Best wishes to you my brother. I look forward to seeing your new masterpiece in your new place. :)

Good luck with your move Dana!! Your right, thats definitely a sacrifice worth making...Like many others, I'll be looking forward to your next build. Oh and no more winters :D

Good luck with your move Dana!! Your right, thats definitely a sacrifice worth making...Like many others, I'll be looking forward to your next build. Oh and no more winters :D

Yeah but you blood will get thin and you will be wearing sweatshirts and winter jackets any time it gets below 80:mrgreen:

I will take my winters anytime over you hurricanes and alligators.

Funny how things change. She (daughters mother) has decided she want to move back so i guess the thread pushes on. I finally decided to download the radion software to get an idea of what im dealing with and just to see what the lights look like. Gotta say this is by far the best light fixture period. Everything bout it kicks ass. I did some playing around with my rocks. I just need a few more pieces which i will prolly fill with nice established LR...All i really need is a refractomer and some salt and i can start making water to fill it. Hoping next payday.

unedited pix

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

I assume thats an mp10 to go with that radion light unit. Looks stellar but you are correct in stating that the tank is a money pit =D. I want to run 2 mp10w and 2 radion w units on my 75 at some point. I just can't dish out the dough (what is that $2 stacks?) for the primo stuff.

Yea. There's 2 wireless mp10's in there just the one on the left is slightly blocked. That's 600 for those and the radion 780....my poor ass has been struggling to make this happen but I'm really close now. Only a matter of time before it gets wet.....

Ahhh I see the other mp10 hiding back there. I guess you will have them all synched for realistic weather effects. That will be amazing to watch, I really do want to do something like this eventually.

Back