72g bow

Yes there is a LFS there, I lived there for 6 years starting in 2007...Montana is actually beautiful and the town has around 40K with an Air Force Base

Yep a missile wing...I served 6 years in the AF, we have a house there that is being rented to some AF friends

Hey, anywhere is better than minot ND lol

53 head grape coral. This is dominating it's area. I've gained 35 heads in 8 months.... The math isn't there but hey.
1392322733581.jpg

lol...I still have an apex and keep the PH/salinity/temp stable, I need to get another vortech but it always seemed to be blasting everything

I don't dose alk or calcium so I believe that is why my corals are not growing to my liking...I do however finally have coralline growing on things which is a good sign of maturity

I have all ATI bulbs, 3 Blue plus, 1 Actinic, 1 purple plus and a coral plus at about 11 inches off the surface...my zoas are reaching but acans, chalice and candy cane all want to bleach
You look in to mp10's? I was going to get one but seen the dry sides size is as deep as the mp40. I'm only running the 40 at 35 to 45 percent.

Not sure and yes they do take up more room but are built round so you can aim them anywhere...they also adjust from 400gph to 1200gph

I have two right now at about 600gph

Back