93g cube of AWESOME!

When I do a water change on my established 29g would it be beneficial to put that "established water" into the 93g?? Or is this a myth? The beneficial bacteria don't live in the water correct?

How is the tank coming along Brittany, i bet the anticapation to throw something living in there is driving you nuts! isnt it :P Its a really sweet tank you have there if its half as good as your other one it will be amazing. Cant wait to see it come to life.

It's coming along slowly lol. Waiting for it finish up cycling. The ammonia and nitrite are spiking right now. Once the tank is done cycling I will be putting my hogfish and all my corals in there. I can't wait!! It killing me just seeing it empty. People would think I'm insane for staring at an empty tank all the time lol. I can't wait to see how my corals do under this kessil light. I'm going to have to dim it down at first so I don't burn them to death.

Last edited:
That is a pretty sick light, im curious to see how it does for you. Might be a purchase i make someday so get ready to write a full review.:)

The gooseneck just arrived today for the light. While I was waiting for it to come I just tied a metal plant basket hanger from my stairs and hung the light on that. I like the gooseneck but it puts the light a lot closer to the water. I can't wait to see how my corals do with this light. It will be interesting to see them possibly change due to the different lighting.

I put the established water in the 93 anyways. It couldn't hurt anything.

I'm uploading pics now! I just woke up lol

ec006ad1.jpg

0ae79625.jpg

I liek the look of the goose neck, is it adjustable? If you wanted to raise it you could always mount in to something other than your tank, although where it is now judgung by your pic your tank looks very well lit up still.

Yea it's adjustable but it's very stiff. If I try to pull it out more to the middle it gets closer to the water. If I back it up it gets higher but points towards the back more. I think I like how it's at in the picture I took. If its any higher then it blinds me while I watch tv.

Back