93g cube of AWESOME!

Alrighty guys! Here's my new additions. It's been a very long day. I can't believe how tiring it is to find the perfect spots for corals and epoxy them down. The other day icons a little crab in my acro colony and identified it as an acro crab, so that's pretty cool. I also picked up a head of todds torch from my lfs. I was so lucky that they had a colony o this bc I guess you can't buy it you can only get it from fellow reefers. So I'm super stoked about that. Enough blabbering and on with the pictures!!! I'm sorry my IPhone is so crappy at pictures for some reason. I push on the screen to focus and it just doesn't lol. Maybe I'll get a fancy camera someday

af601180.jpg

971fc12c.jpg

65a34581.jpg

4b7ecfdc.jpg

4b7ecfdc.jpg

f3c4f9ac.jpg

c91c30da.jpg

ff6294bf.jpg

5f220776.jpg

34996353.jpg

45377850.jpg

05e62149.jpg

0b26556a.jpg

c0281168.jpg

eb2427a8.jpg

Sorry if there is any doubles!

Your tank is such an inspiration Brittany!

Its 24" deep right? Are you running just a single kessil a350w?

How are you finding that LED so far?

Thanks! I really appreciate that! It is 24 inches deep and yes just the one kessil a350w. I am loving this led fixture so far! It covers the whole tank and gives an unbelievable shimmer effect. I wish there was a controller but it is still a very nice fixture. All the corals seem to really love it too.

I have a couple updates. Yesterday we bought a really pretty and nice sized mystery wrasse. We named her mystique. Also I bought a mag rock and put my todds torch on it so it could be seen better and be away from neighboring corals. Everything in the tank seems to be doing well. I do have a bit of red slime growing...seems like every tank I set up has red slime in the beginning... My feather duster decided to bite the dust for unknown reasons. All parameters are acceptable, no temp swings or salinity swings. First he shed the crown and then he was hanging out of his tube and now I think there are bits and peices of him on the sand, gross. It's weird bc my coco work is happy as can be..oh I also got three Babylonian sand sifter snails, these guys are huge! I also made a screen lid for the tank since I want to keep wrasses.

063cfbd2.jpg

7fc3118e.jpg

aed9dd1b.jpg

df72ec70.jpg

fc9a9bdc.jpg

67fce327.jpg

baa8adcd.jpg

72ceba84.jpg

78b05ecc.jpg

Looks really great Brittany, that wrasse is so cool looking. Can you buy those mag float rocks already good to go? Or did you make it?

Back