A really good sand sifter

Thanks again, wasn't gonna add anything. And to lighten the bioload, I can take the Chromis out and put him in the 10 Gal with the clown for now. Both are established so, would that be better to lighten the load?

No, 3 fish in a ten gallon? Get rid of fish. You have 15lbs of lr. When you add more you could get spikes again that could harm your live stock. Just slow down 15 gears and youll be fine. You are setting yourself for alot of tears.

It's only one Chromis, not plural. Not sure if the correct spelling would be Chromi? Or Chromis for singular lol. Sorry for the confusion. Maybe I'll just take both Damsels and the Chromis back to the LFS for some store credit. I'll need it when it comes time for corals. Also, if the Dry Rock I ordered is pre-cured, will that help avoid the spike? And would using some of the ammonia remover (the stuff that adds algae I think) also help? Thanks again for advice everyone!

Dry rock can be added right away, I would just give then a rinse first to get the dust off. For the ammonia I would do a water change

Just did a 5 gallon water change, thanks again for your help fish. I really appreciate it. I'd be lost without people on here helping me out :Cheers:

Anthony I ordered my Rock from MarcoRocks. It was a good mix of shapes, so might want to check them out. Also rinse it off first as I failed to and POOF it was a hot mess lol lol 50lbs of live rock in a 46Gallon tank and was cloudy for days. Literally.

Back