Adding air to salt water?

My calcium stays at 500+ I don't know what to do with it. I wanted a tank that I can enjoy, not work on it constantly. Guess that's not possible in saltwater. The freshwater is much easier to fix, I can put in crushed coral to balance everything. I did this about 5 years ago, must be as long as it lasts. I have to take it out and replace it. But, the saltwater, I've been fighting this ever since I've had it. More of a pain than an enjoyment.

It calculates, but you have to know what product to use before it tells you how much of it to use. I don't know what the best product to buy is.

My calcium stays at 500+ I don't know what to do with it. I wanted a tank that I can enjoy, not work on it constantly. Guess that's not possible in saltwater. The freshwater is much easier to fix, I can put in crushed coral to balance everything. I did this about 5 years ago, must be as long as it lasts. I have to take it out and replace it. But, the saltwater, I've been fighting this ever since I've had it. More of a pain than an enjoyment.

that's why i always tell a lot of new comers on guam that they better prepare for a hobby and not a decoration lol

that's why i always tell a lot of new comers on guam that they better prepare for a hobby and not a decoration lol

Exactly why I'm second guessing going from my 90 to the 220. This is a pain. And more work and money than I have. When I have to work on something all the time, it's no longer fun or enjoyable.

Exactly why I'm second guessing going from my 90 to the 220. This is a pain. And more work and money than I have. When I have to work on something all the time, it's no longer fun or enjoyable.

Thats the part I like. Oh, not the spending money part unless its on coral:mrgreen:

Back