Amba's Dream Tank

Here's your Package Amba FedEx took in Ace Delivery Services
Ace Ventura Smashes Package - YouTube

That made me laugh so hard hahahaha

when he gets there, please tell him i've been waiting for two days on my delivery, too!

Priority overnight FTW!

IT IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Over 20 bags of goodies floating in my tank! Posting pics in a minute as soon as they upload

I am SO EXCITE :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::^::^::^:

2EC3H.jpg

3WI9y.jpg

The other cooler full of treats is floating in the sump still, I don't even have enough room to float them all in my tank. Taking them out to drip acclimate in a few minutes, everything looks alive and healthy at first glance.

That's awesome glad things got there and yeah I had to hahaha I though it was funny.
Cant wait to see the updates after this point.

Awesome sir this reef is really comming along now. Love the lettuce nudibranch and urchin.

You should have seen the poor nudi when I put him in. I tried a few times to get him to stick anywhere and he just wouldn't do it, so I let him go in the tank, and boy he went for a ride with the wavemaker haha. After about a minute of spinning, he managed to latch onto one of my tonga branches. It was so funny watching him cruise around, he was actually moving similar to a base jumper using his flaps to try and control where he was going. Quite a sight :p

You should have seen the poor nudi when I put him in. I tried a few times to get him to stick anywhere and he just wouldn't do it, so I let him go in the tank, and boy he went for a ride with the wavemaker haha. After about a minute of spinning, he managed to latch onto one of my tonga branches. It was so funny watching him cruise around, he was actually moving similar to a base jumper using his flaps to try and control where he was going. Quite a sight :p

Vary cool to bad you did not get it on vid that would of been a sight to share :Cheers:

Back