another tank?

Melonbob

Reef enthusiast
Looks like I way be picking up tank number 3.....actually 4 if you count the six gallon I set up the other night to grow pods. I talked to a guy who has a 65 gallon he wants out of his house for 60 dollars.......great deals but why can't I find a 100+? Oh well. Thinking of making a frag tank out of it and learning the fine art.....hope you can all guide me through!

Wow, great price on the tank :Cheers:! Does that include anything else (I think it's a good deal regardless). A frag tank sounds very cool! Congrats.

Good deal MOB. Make a nice frag tank. Save your spare change(quite literally if you are like me) and you will have the cash on hand when that smoking deal on a B I G tank comes along.

bah! Ma put the binders on my current spending spree, so the 65 is a no go. She told me there was no way another tank was coming into this house unless it was over 120 gallons. Oh well, shes gonna regret saying that when I take over half the bathroom for equipment to run that tank!

You'd think that, but we can't afford to go tank shopping for a big one right now, which is probably why she said it! lol

The reason why smaller tanks are always for sale is because people upgrade to big ones. That also explains why the big ones (used) are hard to find.

Back