anyone used a light switch?

Tell me about it. Ive been laid off since memorial day and it aint looking good. Been doing odd jobs to get some extra cash but im looking at least two more months of sitting on the books.

Brian

Shoot, that's why I got this job as a wine broker, got tired of being on unemployment...this last week I've bee just turning in applications EVERYWHERE and this place bit, so here I am...electrician/building inspector turned wine broker...weird

here in chicago they are still remodeling offices and such just not as much as they were doing a few years ago. Good thing Im still in the aprenticeship program not a journeyman. They have a wait list that is almost a year!!!!!

I was doing government building inspections, but the county of ran out of money; thought I might be able to get back into the family business (commercial and residential electrical, non-union), and come to find out my own father, after 40 years in business hadn't had a phone call since the beginning of May, and all my other buddies (one even JUST got his license) have all had the same sad stories...it's ROUGH out there right now

Yea it is. We are banking on getting the 2016 olympics. The anouncement is in November. If we get it Chicago atleast will be golden for about 10 years. Hopefully the funk the country is in will be over by then. If we dont get em, we are screwed

I cant imagine going from a construction job to selling wine!!!! I'd go crazy

Brian

Back