AquaCave

FishyReef

Broke Reefer!
I ordered a ton of products from AquaCave two weeks ago, including a JBJ titanium heater with external controls and probe. When I opened up the heater I discovered it came with suction cups, not magnets as advertised. I contacted AquaCave and left a message for the products manager (Albert) to call me back. He contacted me back right away abd was surprised to hear that it arrived with suction cups instead of magnets, saying they sold a lot of that product and no one else had expressed any problems. He asked me to take pictures and send them to him, which I did. After getting the pictures I sent, he called the company and learned that they had recently discontinued using the magnets and had switched to suction cups (apparently without notifying vendors). Albert was able to convince them to find a set of magnets to send to me directly since that is what I thought I had purchased, and immediately changed the product info on the website to indicate that the heater comes with suction cups instead of magnets. I am very impressed with his quick attention and resolution, even getting me the magnets I thought I ordered despite JBJ's change to the product, and then quickly attending to the website so that others don't run into the same problem I did.

Just wanted to share this here and say I am very pleased with AquaCave's response when a problem arose and I will be using them again in the future!

That's good customer service!

Yup, that's what I thought! I am super-impressed.

I checked today and JBJ hasn't even changed their website yet and are still advertising that the heater includes magnets when it no longer does. Kudos to Aqua Cave for being on the ball and correcting their website as soon as they found out!

Another huge +1 for Albert at Aqua Cave! :Cheers:

I opened up my testing kit over the weekend only to discover that one of the vials broke during shipping. I took pictures and finally sent them to him today to see if he could send me another. I was a little concerned since it has been over 2 weeks since I actually got the package (I just didn't open the testing kit because I hadn't needed it yet). Albert emailed me back and said he'd take care of it. An hour and a half later I get an email from Aqua Cave saying a package is on its way to me with a tracking number. This company is seriously efficient and the best in customer service!! :D

Ive ordered threw them many times. Good service for the most part. Hoping i can make a local pick up of my LEDS as they are 20 min from me. We shall see

Back