been awhile but got updated pics of 125 with nova pro light

Personally, I like the LPS best. I have a few SPS, but LSP really add color to the DT. I also like zoanthids and Palys, but have heard they can take over the tank (let me know if this is incorrect).

I wholeheartly understand where you are coming from.Reading everybody troubles(Yote) about keeping calcium up,I've decided to stick with my meager 3-4 SPS and concentrate more on LPS corals.

I do have a complaint though.Next time post updates here and not link to the other site-thats sacrilege!!!!!

i usually post pics here first but had problems uploading here because of pic size, but i have drawn in a few from rc to here i've been in this forum longer than many of you and always loyal to LR but someone wanted to see pics on both forums and i am a SLASH member also to help support our local club (st. louis area saltwater hobbyist) our forum has more threads and replies than most in rc. plus if anyone clicks on my redhouse on rc it sends them here. I know rc sucks but i got to to both forums.

Nothing wrong with participating in multiple forums, Darrick. I get some good information on RC, as well as my local reefing club.

i honestly got all my helpful info here from jhnrb, and the other on here from tennessee club and many others here, everytime i asked for helpful info on rc no one replies they only look for someone selling stuff or trading stuff.

i honestly got all my helpful info here from jhnrb, and the other on here from tennessee club and many others here, everytime i asked for helpful info on rc no one replies they only look for someone selling stuff or trading stuff.

Thats why this is the only forum I ever hit.

Back