Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

I don't think I have any pics. They were all on my old laptop, and the entire hard drive was wiped out a few months ago when it crashed. Sorry. :(

Locally. I got a lot of them from fellow reefers here in town (that's why the majority of my stuff is small frags). And I've bought a few from the LFS. The pink zoas actually came from a friend about 4 months ago, I started with about 4 polyps. They are such slow growers!

This is a bad picture, but these zoas are hard to see in my tank, and even harder to photograph. I don't know what they are, but they are weird looking. They kind of have what looks like a sunny side up egg in their centers.

0463.jpg

Your tank is looking amazing, how long has it been set up, dosen't seem long? where are pic's of the whole tank?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your tank is looking amazing, how long has it been set up, dosen't seem long? where are pic's of the whole tank?

The 90 has been set up since August of 2009, but I didn't have any corals in it until February of this year. Until then, I had all my fish and rocks in a 240 gallon tank. I only kept a couple corals from my 240. The vast majority of corals in my tank are new. I have pics of the whole tank coming up. I'm slowly getting through them. I literally took hundreds and hundreds of pics with my new camera, so I'm sorting through all of them slowly.

What are those behind the Damsel? to the left

The striped mushrooms? Or the fuzzy mushrooms on the rock behind the tail?

Agreed. That Damsel pic looks amazing. The shrooms make for an awesome background.

Thanks! This turned out to be one of my favorite pics. I overlooked it at first, because it was just a pic of a damsel... But then when I opened up the file, I was like, "Buddy looks great!!" (Buddy is his name).

Back