blue legged banded shrimp

Just be aware that those guys can be very docile for a while, but eventually they will go after your smaller fish and other inverts.

Coral banded shrimp. Regardless of color. Many people have had them with no problems, but more often than not, they seem to turn predatorial as soon as they are large enough to go after fish.

Coral banded shrimp. Regardless of color. Many people have had them with no problems, but more often than not, they seem to turn predatorial as soon as they are large enough to go after fish.

Hmm, kinda makes me think twice about wanting one in my tank :shock:

Are the fire shrimp the ones that are all red? Or are they the ones that are red with white legs? There's so many! Lol

This is a fire shrimp

Shrimp.Fire.jpg

And Cleaner

Cleaner_Shrimp.jpg

Pederson Cleaner

Pederson%20Cleaner%20Shrimp.jpg

I love that last one! I've never seen that one before. And I've been looking around alot for the CuC that I want. Neat

Fire shrimp are all read. IMO Cleaner shrimp are the best, they even clean your hand when you put it in the tank :D can get freaky when you dont remember they do that though haha

Peppermint shrimps spend a lot of time hiding though, never had a sexy shrimp so i wouldnt know there habits

All of the above? Peppermints are good for the tank as cleaners, so are cleaner shrimps, and the sexy shrimp look nice and so do the fire shrimp. Nothing stops you from getting one of each

I think there's a chance a fire shrimp would kill the cleaner shrimps. If it were me, I'd pick between the fire and cleaners. But peppermint and sexy shrimp get along with everyone.

I think there's a chance a fire shrimp would kill the cleaner shrimps. If it were me, I'd pick between the fire and cleaners. But peppermint and sexy shrimp get along with everyone.

Then fire shrimp it is. I think lol. I think they're pretty. And one of each of the rest. :mrgreen: I'm just dreaming right now. I need my tank to hurry up and finish its mini cycle now that its all put back together again :grumble:

Back