Bob's buildin' a 180!!!!

LivingRoom091.jpg

haha, i like the little specimen on the couch! i've been trying to get one of those for 11 years!!!!! but instead, all i can get are these...
HPIM3540.jpg

LMAO@Sicklids - That was funny. I do agree with the good luck when they start dating though...

The tank looks nice behind the couch Melonbob. :) I didn't realize it was a huge tank! I am jealous.

Well, what can I say for an update? Not alot, ordered a reeflo dart today, And I'm starting to read up on plumbing as I have no idea where to run lines. I'm looking for a cheap used tank locally so I can make a sump, no offers on my predator livestock so I can't leave them homeless....thats about all for now I guess. I'll be going with dual 1.5 down to the sump, and going with I believe design "F" from Melevsreef.com, thats about as far as i've gotten.

I am going over the top I guess, there is no way i've got the nads to drill my new baby! But I still have no idea how......lol

Ah drill it if you can figure out if it tempered or not. Cleaner look IMO and gives you much more options. Or you could just do powerheads. They would be easier than going over the top and probably look better too.

Ummmm nothing to update.....I bought a used spectrapure 90gpd RO/di unit....thats about all. Waiting on my reeflo dart and Octo Extreme 200 skimmer.

understand sump, my tank is on a cement pad, so theres nowhere else to put the stuff. I picked up a 60G tank today to build my sump

Make sure you set the sump tank in the stand to make sure you really want to do the closed loop. The pumps are huge and take up a lot of room, look at some of my newer pics to get an idea if the 60 has a 4' footprint.

Back