Bonded Pair of Clowns

Shep

Reefing newb
Hey,

So I am breaking down my 26G bowfront tank but do not want to give my clowns to my LFS because they kill fish faster that that little kid from Finding Nemo. So I was wondering if anyone wanted to but them so they didn't have to die. I would only want like $15-$20 for the pair. They are perfectly healthy and peaceful, I would put them in my 55G if it did not already have a pair of clowns. They are a Bonded pair of ORA Tank Raised Ocellaris Clownfish(Amphiprion ocellaris). I live in Towson Maryland.

I would pick these up but I already have a clown fish. What park of MD are you in? Maybe I can suggest a good LFS to drop them at.

my schedule has changed with this snow storm that is coming now it looks like Tuesday i will be in maryland.

Hey,

So I am breaking down my 26G bowfront tank but do not want to give my clowns to my LFS because they kill fish faster that that little kid from Finding Nemo. So I was wondering if anyone wanted to but them so they didn't have to die. I would only want like $15-$20 for the pair. They are perfectly healthy and peaceful, I would put them in my 55G if it did not already have a pair of clowns. They are a Bonded pair of ORA Tank Raised Ocellaris Clownfish(Amphiprion ocellaris). I live in Towson Maryland.
will just get my plane tickets ill be there in a few days!:D

So Tuesday I am going to be in Frederick MD all day, anyway you could meet me so we could do the exchange?

6068324873_22529418d1.jpg

Back