Breaking it Down

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
It's been a few pretty eventful days for me. Dealing with my dad's health , today we put a deposit down on a house, so we're officially moving, so I'll be out of here first week of January. (Need to get closer to my mom to help her out).

I've sold all of my fish except for the clarkiis..oddly enough nobody wants a pair of ugly clarkiis.

But dont' fret, I'm not out of the hobby. But with everything going on, I don't want to risk losing my fish in th emove. So I posted them on a local forum and sold them all within a couple of hours.

I'm gonna go buy a small tank, throw my corals in it, and set the new tank up when I get a chance. I just cannot wrap my head around moving 180g tank, water, fish, etc. along with an entire house move too.

Sounds like a good plan.....hope things are going as well as they can be for you..
good luck to you and your family with the move and everything else...
Hang in there my LR friend:Cheers:

Goodluck with the move and sorry to hear about your dad's health. I hope he gets better. I wouldnt wanna haul all that too. I'm sure when your ready you will be back. We will be here waiting for your return!

Im in the same boat PRC both my parent are getting old and their health is getting bad, neither one drives and they live 6 miles form town. My sister and myself do everything for them. Its hard and I think its time to find some full time live in care for them.

Good luck on the move

Been there, done that. PRC you have to do what you have to do. Taking care of a parent is very time consuming. It's tough, but giving back to them a good quality of life is what's important. After all this is just a hobby. Good luck and congrats on the new house!

Back