Brittany's teeny tiny reef!

I haven't updated in a bit. Don't really have a ton of time to update right now so here's a Fts I took today. I switched over to LEDs from the t5s and cleaned up the glass.

D9E0B04D-D40F-4DD5-957D-79BDF5B04ADE-1814-000003179C3AFFB7.jpg

Those are the marineland reef ready LEDs from my 29g. I just had them sitting around and I said said why not try them. I thought they would be way too long for the ten gallon but they fit pretty good :)

I only feed the tank once a day lol but they get a pretty large feeding and I turn the water flow off so Oliver can hunt around the tank for all the little peices instead of them gettig sucked up in the filter. Now I can say that mandarins can be successfully kept in a 10g tank! It's been prolly six months by now.

I only feed the tank once a day lol but they get a pretty large feeding and I turn the water flow off so Oliver can hunt around the tank for all the little peices instead of them gettig sucked up in the filter. Now I can say that mandarins can be successfully kept in a 10g tank! It's been prolly six months by now.

It is great that your dragonet eats prepared foods.
My scooter still prefers live pods and tiny bristleworms but I would see him sucking up bits and pieces of frozen mysis every now and then.
He also seems to have learned a new trick: He would let the frozen food sink down and then let the pods and small bristleworms gather around it. He would then suck up all the live food crawling on the mysis and spit out the mysis husk.

I haven't updated in a bit. Don't really have a ton of time to update right now so here's a Fts I took today. I switched over to LEDs from the t5s and cleaned up the glass.

D9E0B04D-D40F-4DD5-957D-79BDF5B04ADE-1814-000003179C3AFFB7.jpg

Holy wow i havent been on here in a long time and wow this has transformed into amazing :) wow:bounce:

Well lately my ten gallon has been giving me a huge headache. I lost my Hector's and hi finned goby. Idk why or where they went. My zoas are having a hard time opening normally and I have a bit of algae growing. Idk if the switch from t5 to LEDs pissed off my zoas so I raised up the light. Here's a pic as is right now. I moved the tank to y nightstand as well.

DC4848A9-C9C1-42A4-A6C7-B9CFD2AA7383-3828-000005B4AEDE09CA.jpg

O no!!! That suxs about your fish! I've just started following your 10 gallon build and i gotta say that you have done an amazing job! I really hope your fish are just sleeping and you will see them in the morn.

Back