buying on-line

Kenny G

Reefing newb
I would like to find a good source for ordering supplies here on the east coast. MY lhs is a pain to deal with sometimes although he has great tanks and live stock. They all act like they have no time for beginners alot of the time.:grumble: And its an 1 hr drive. I will be searching for myself also but any suggestions?

I can't recommend Drs. Foster and Smith enough. I've been using them for over 10 years and have never had any problems. If you call their number for help or have any questions about a product, someone just picks up and says hello, no phone tree to go through!

bulkreefsupply.com is good too. They have good pricing, and are also freindly in their emails. Never had to talk on the phone to them.

I also second Drs fosters. I have called them on a few occasions and they are very freindly.

thanks for the in-put. Its a shame this "other guy" doesn't have better customer service. His store is awesome and he has 4 other employees that help run the store. One of them is pretty helpful, but the rest..... are almost to the point of being unfriendly not to mention they have no phone skills at all.:pooh:

Back