Cageburn's 58

Today is a good day :) My girlfriend bought me a sweeeeeeeet gift :) im stoked! Ive always wanted a pair of anthias, unfortunatly one is lookin prettttty stressed but im hopin hell bounce back

one pic is of the pair of anthias :) and the other is a tyree cyphastrea japonica :)

Attachments

• CIMG6481.jpg
    CIMG6481.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 153
  • CIMG6479.jpg
    CIMG6479.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 152
hollllllly crap. Thats horrible Im sorry to hear that! There doin better now but i have a royal gamma that is a total jerk and keeps messin with them. I want him gone

Thanks man! I agree Ive always wanted a pair. My expierence with fish isnt great. Ive only kept clowns, mandarins, and the gamma, it gets pretty dull when you dont have any fish, these guys sure did lively things up a bit :)
Congrats Brock, I hope he makes, anthias are cool looking fish!

lol!!! im sure they will treat him the way he diserves to be treated. The only reason I have kept him was becuase i thought it was so cool how he made little caves out of cheato, and used the caves to hunt for pods. It was really cool to watch. but now.........hes just getting out of line.

when Im satisfied with how the tank looks ill post a nice one :)
until then heres a better shot of one of the anthias :) They are really hard to snap a pic of

Attachments

• anthias.jpg
    anthias.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 161
double rainbow :)

Attachments

• RAINBOW PALYS.jpg
    RAINBOW PALYS.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 145
  • rainbowacan.jpg
    rainbowacan.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 146