Cageburn's 58

Ya I dont even see me breaking even on this piece. No one has the cash to spend. Wasnt a wise investment when it comes to money:(, but when it comes to a nice piece it was an allright choice :)

getting warmer :) still not quite there yet tho. I want a pic that actually does this fish justice. Hes constantly moving though its proving to be quite difficult

Attachments

• wrasse.jpg
    wrasse.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 203
getting warmer :) still not quite there yet tho. I want a pic that actually does this fish justice. Hes constantly moving though its proving to be quite difficult
I keep forgetting how bad I want one of those until you post pics of him.

nope open top. Ive heard of them jumping but Im not worried about it. Theres places he likes to hide when he gets spooked, but theres really nothing in the tank to scare him and i think hes getting pretty found of me. I think he realizes I = food lol

lol Thanks Brian! Its an interesting piece, so many cyphastreas lol gotta get em all

Hell yeah Cage. I'm getting addicted to them. Do you have the Jason Fox PPE Cyphastrea? If not, maybe we can arrange a frag trade for the Mine Field frag?

By the way...everything looks amazing as usual! Keep up the good work.

nope open top. Ive heard of them jumping but Im not worried about it. Theres places he likes to hide when he gets spooked, but theres really nothing in the tank to scare him and i think hes getting pretty found of me. I think he realizes I = food lol

Sweet, i have been looking into one of these guys for awhile. Thanks.

Back