Chaos's First Salt 20g

I dont know why i really decided to try the monti cap but im gonna try and put it up as high as possible it was only $30 so its not horrible if i lose it.

That's a really nice zoa rock.

Monti caps are the easiest SPS to keep. They don't need super intense light or perfect water quality like other SPS. Plus they grow really quickly. Good choice.

Well, got some cool news. I bought a clam and a starfish and in the process of placing the clam my light fixture gave me a good shock, hurt pretty bad so i got angry and i bought a new tank to move everything in the 2 twenties into it and get some more room. I now have a 75 gallon set up away from the construction of house and i put a 250MH that i had sitting around on it. I also got a Monrovia Tang at the LFS for $70 was a good price since the only price I have seen one for was for $200 here is a link to a picture of a juvenile http://www.pbase.com/clippo/image/52187548

Well i bought the clam with plans of having it under the PC lights so its about a 3" deresa, and my starfish is about a 4inch blue linckia i love to touch it, feels so strange because it looks soft lol.

Nice set up man yah i did the same thing I got a 20 gl for free and it was scratched up and started to leak. In the long run my 29 gallon tank ended up being cheaper than most of my corals ive purchased. It cost about 40 to 50 bucks. But you can go too wal-mart and pick one up to and it might be cheaper.

Sorry I havnt got any new pics up, i have been busy workin on the house. My LFS randomly ordered in a few fish i talked to him about so I have some sort of unexpected additions coming. A Yellow Belly Regal Tang, and a Vlamingi Tang. Ill get pics up of everything after i get those fish.

Lol, no i didnt want to start a new thread for the 75g since its not a perm tank its only to give me time to get the downstairs redone and get the 480g system up.

Oh ya lol. No way would i do that, i love animals and i would never want to stress them to death that way. My father is getting pretty bad, he only has a 55g and he keeps buying tangs. Right now he has a regal tang and a sailfin tang

Back