chattanooga frag swap

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
well it is still early but here is alittle info so you all can know where we stand right now. Ive talked with the knoxville clan and they would prefer we host again this year. they however would like to participate. so we will continue discussions to see just how we will work together to make this years an amazing swap. We will be planning to have a combined monthly meeting with there club sometime in the next couple months. we are going to try and go to one of there meetings as a new tank would be nice to see, and we can plan to visit some of the stores there. in the mean time I am needing some suggestions for a location. something with a bigger area than last year, and centrally located. and it would be nice to have very little expense. we will probly need to plan it for fall again

I will start thinking. Let me say up front that I am willing to help in any way that I can. I will also do a flyer when we get some info together.

thanks david! maybe we will be able to have a cool flyer this year, and not something brandon pulls out of his butt. sorry that was grafic

Would it cost anything to do it at one of the malls? I know alot of non-profit groups use them.
Just an idea

Hey Donny you a graphics kinda guy? Cool Beans! if you want to you can just go ahead and head the flyer up. Not a prob with me! :) Just put me down for some things Bryan. This swap should be some good fun.

david is in charge of the flyer, weve already tried letting the new guy offer to do a flyer thing, and it was the beggining of the end of last years swap! nothing personal donny! what am I saying sure its personal! I dont trust you as far as I can through you! :mrgreen: yall work it out but whoever does it needs to be good at grafics #1 and if you offer you WILL DO IT AND IT WILL BE ON TIME!!!!!

Whatever Bryan you trouble maker!!

OK I'll do one and Donny can do one that way we have one as a backup as well. LOL!

I'll start working on something with some mock dates.

as I recall dave that is exactly how it went last year! more than one person was suppose to do a flyer and it ended up neither got it done because sub consiously the other person thinks that it will get done even if he doesnt finish his. all that to say be carefull with the whole maybe I will maybe I wont idea

I'll be glad to help where ever you need me!! I would be happy to do the raffle boxes again ( or should I say my wife would be happy to do them again!! ) Or we can do something else.

patrick we need you to get cracking on a short 2000 entry cold call list to gain sponsorships. You will probably get hung up on about 1888 times but its all for the cause right?

Ok men lets get to work...

/d

I'll help with anything that is needed as long as it doesn't take more than a minute a week to do.

I chanllenge each of you to raise the bar to my level.

bkv1997 said:
I'll help with anything that is needed as long as it doesn't take more than a minute a week to do.

ROFLMBO! :bounce:

Right behind you bro!

PS. Did you go out of town? If so why wasnt I informed?:pooh:

bkv1997 said:

Ha that wont be hard to do :D

well my last post about the swap was a week ago and like I said you guys got my minute a week so I just read how things are coming and am posting this...

See you all again next week..... Lets all raise that bar a little higher... I'm going for 2 minutes next week.

Tin Man step up, challenge yourself with new goals and achieve them... follow my exampe and you too can be a great presidente.

Back