phosphate <.25 ppm
dKH 8
calcium 440
SG 1.026
Temp 78

Equipment:
Hydor Koralia 240 (x2)
Tetra 2-15 Gallon submersible auto-adjust heater
AquaClear 30 (using sponge only with occasional carbon- also have chaeto in here)

Inhabitants:
Fish:
Yellow Bar Maroon Clownfish pair

Inverts:
Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
Astraea Snails (x2)
Nerite Snails (x2)
Scarlet Hermit Crab
Lots of hitch hiker brittle stars

Corals:
Frogspawn
Torch
Neon Trumpet
Candy Cane
Radioactive Dragon Eye Zoas
Xenia
Acans (x5 assorted-don't know the names)
Fuzzy Mushroom (looking unhappy)
Encrusting Hydnophora

May the best nano win!! Good luck everyone! :Cheers:

023-1.jpg

Parameters
pH 8.0
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 5
temp 78
SG 1.025

Added two blue-leg hermits and an astraea snail.

The tank seems to be doing great other than a hairy mushroom that has been declining in health for several weeks for unknown reasons. I have put it in very low light and low flow to see if I can get it to recover. Also had a hitch hiker sponge start to disintegrate. Don't know what that's all about.

Update
The tank has had it's first nitrate spike. I am unsure of the cause, but I lost an emerald crab I put in on Friday, and my cleaner shrimp was dead this morning. Everything else is fine and I am doing daily water changes to get back to the 0-5ppm range I try to keep. Sigh...
Parameters are
pH 7.9 (struggling with this. I know it's acceptable, but I want 8.2 damnit!)
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 15
temp 78
SG 1.025
030.jpg

I don't think so. All of my equipment is new since March. Would I feel it if I stuck my hand in or would it depend on how much voltage was leaking out?

Well, that in itself is a bit of good news at least. So back to guessing. I guess the trates could have done them in, but like mentioned before, they really were not through the roof high. I wonder if you might have some sort of predator in there that you are not aware of? Are you finding the bodies in the mornings.

Back