CK Fish World West Covina Ca. Beware!!!

sps

Reefing newb
I used to shop here several years ago, because there were few places in the area. My wife and I visited this store recently and I couldnt believe my eyes. The employee was on a personal phone call the whole time we were there (10 minutes). He did not even acknowledge us what so ever. We walked from tank to tank in disguist. Here are the pictures of dead fish in several tanks. These have been dead for quite a while. Please shop elsewhere. They really need to be closed down.

2011-02-18_12-28-36_55.jpg

2011-02-18_12-30-33_226.jpg

2011-02-18_12-25-18_7.jpg

2011-02-18_12-25-37_755.jpg

2011-02-18_12-25-29_204.jpg

2011-02-18_12-26-42_62.jpg

2011-02-18_12-26-35_575.jpg

2011-02-18_12-27-17_464.jpg

2011-02-18_12-26-58_630.jpg

It is out of control there. I am going to call the city on Monday and find out what can be done about them.

It is out of control there. I am going to call the city on Monday and find out what can be done about them.

I called the local Humane Society about a pet store here a long time ago (like 10 years ago). They contacted law enforcement and the place was shut down in a matter of a month. But in that case, it wasn't just fish. It was terrible abuse and neglect of all types of animals. So I think there was a bit of a difference.

3 dead discuss in one tank. There is no way that went unnoticed by the employees. Discuss need prestine conditions and that was far from the case.

1. Make your own personal phone call.
2. Talk loud and say how crap the store is.
3. Say "I should call the city about this"
4. ???
5. Profit + Save the lives of future fish.

I will keep up on this and I will make sure this store gets the negative attention it deserves. I am not above picketing if it comes down to it. One sign and one family can deter a lot of customers form shopping there.

I will keep up on this and I will make sure this store gets the negative attention it deserves. I am not above picketing if it comes down to it. One sign and one family can deter a lot of customers form shopping there.

True that! You could stand outside and recommend a better store, if any.

That is awful.
Maybe take to facebook or twitter about it as well.
Or, look it up on yellow pages and yelp and write bad reviews.

That is awful.
Maybe take to facebook or twitter about it as well.
Or, look it up on yellow pages and yelp and write bad reviews.
+1 erin go to the media facebook is a great way to get things done.maybe organize a protest.or flash mob city hall with your concerns
attica attica attica............where is the justice

I am not terribly surpised by this. I wish I had but one thin dime for every idiot that tried to open and run a small business without knowing what they are doing.

I just dont see how they stay in business. It is usually empty of people when I drive by there. The store has been open for a very long time. Who knows, maybe its a front for something. Just speculation on my part, I dont need a lawsuite.:pooh:

Back