Club Shirts

sailfin

What reef tank?
I just found out today that I have a contact in the shirt embroidery business. I know we probably can't get them by the swap, unless we can find some cheap shirts between now and Saturday, but I just wanted to let everyone know. It was mentioned that club shirts would be nice.

At this moment I do not know a price.

That would be nice...

I was thinking a nice polo shirt with the 'CR' logo thing David created would be nice.

If you could check on that it would be nice, but for time sake a walmart visit might be the easiest route for the swap.

Brandon

Yea we could get it from David.

If you aren't familiar with the one i'm talking about it is on the old club card...

Was just a thought.
Brandon

I know of the image you type of...I just don't know where I could get a copy of it. The person I know has a computer linked system. All she needs is an image.

If you look at atlantas site they offer every kind of shirt, I would like a polo and a cotton Tee. Also I think using CRC would be better, just my opinion!
Maybe CR or CRC on the sleeve, then a small club logo on the breast,(or in brandons case the boney middle) then a large logo or portrait on the back for the T-shirts. the Tees would have to be screenprinted though I think, which I checked into and it would be several hundred dollars just to make the design then you still have to pay per shirt. I think shirts is a excellent idea and id be first in line to pay for some, So any ideas would be awesome.

I say we look into it, I dont mind paying alittle more to not have to bother with it, plus we dont have to consider using club money either

Back