coming back ...

Hey guys coming bac.I'm getting a tank going ...but i have some ?. i got a light set up from a fish store .... $20 for a 2 50/50 36W set up...sorry i don't know the name of the lights ..it looks like it was from a cube tank.it comes with blue moon led lights. and fans ...what's a good tank for it... i have a 5g cube tank...will that be to small .i want a.reef tank.

I'm guessing that at 36W and a 50/50 bulb, its power compact, I dont think you'll be able to keep anything other than zoas and mushrooms under that, and it'd have to be a pretty shallow tank

thats the tank that i have right now it 10" cube by 13"tall....i think it like 5g.... were can i get a light for it.....i want to do corals.... small reef...
61011_546715635358312_225907904_n.jpg

I ran a 10 gallon with a pc light and had zoahs shrooms and lps in it. For such a small tank a pc light will work fine.

The gold fish are there only for a bit...i have them in a pond..i was cleaning it.... were do i get a pc light ..u have a picture ...

theres something i put together what u guys think... i use led fog lights....there white ..i have blue moon lights too... will this work...
CAM00143.jpg

CAM00145.jpg

CAM00146.jpg

u can use crushd coral but u gotta make sure u syphon it out real good during water changes like u would a freshwater tank cuz detritus will settle in the substrate. i would jus go with sand if i were u. everytime u stir up that crushed coral ur gona mucky up ur water.

Back