Attachments

• DSC00103.jpeg
    DSC00103.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 501
  • DSC00105.jpeg
    DSC00105.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 582
Re: nano build Ted

Ok I guess I am the only nut who took the day off from work to get this going. :bounce: Ok the tank is wet and rock is in. For now I am just using a hob filter to start the cycle. Will be buying another hob fuge in the next few weeks to put on it. But hey whats up you guys. Where is everyone. :D

Attachments

• DSC00106.jpeg
    DSC00106.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 500
  • DSC00107.jpeg
    DSC00107.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 528
  • DSC00108.jpeg
    DSC00108.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 535
  • DSC00109.jpeg
    DSC00109.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 523

Im the only one YIPEE I am gonna win, I'm gonna win,I'm gonna win,I'm gonna win,I'm gonna win,I'm gonna win. lol :^:

what is that that you are using for lighting?

oh, and yea, your the only one that took the day off.. hehehehe

oh, and dont forget what we talked about on thoes pumps.... i think 1 or 2 of thoes might make for good flow...

light is a current satelite 40 watt pc. Was the old light from main tank when it was a fowlr (or thought it was gonna be a fowlr) Took that off when I upgraded. Figured it would be perfect for this. Ya gonna need a couple of power heads also. Would like the Korlia nanos. The problem is 2 would cost $50 bucks might go get some you showed me. I have one of the Korlia nanos in my main tank was gonna trade up to a K2 then I would still need one more. First thing I want to get is the fuge but we will see.

dang daugherty is in. I'm gonna lose :sniffles: Well was fun while it lasted...:D My only hope was if I was the only one in now I just have to not embarrass myself. lol

AWESOME! Glad to see you got it all setup. I hope to have a full tank tomorrow, sump going and everything. I wanted to today, but between school and running around getting stuff done I did not have the opportunity to actually set it up. Although I am off tomorrow too. Should be able to get mine up tomorrow.

Here is the tank tonight. It has cleared up nice.

Attachments

• DSC00110.jpeg
    DSC00110.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 594

Ted you the man! Congrats on getting it going. One question though? Where did you get that crappy rock that's in there? :lol: :mrgreen:

well that bad looking dark bunch on the right came via fiji. lol :D

Where did you get that crappy rock that's in there? :lol: :mrgreen:

You try'n to say something about the rock i make? huh? HUH? YOU WANNA START SOMETHING? WELL COME ON THEN!

heheheheh i know i know, i'm just proud as :pooh: that someone else thinks enough of my home made rock to put it in thier tank, much less take a picture and put it on the net.

You try'n to say something about the rock i make? huh? HUH? YOU WANNA START SOMETHING? WELL COME ON THEN!

heheheheh i know i know, i'm just proud as :pooh: that someone else thinks enough of my home made rock to put it in thier tank, much less take a picture and put it on the net.

Definitely a cool feeling to see something you made put to use, but don't be too excited about having a picture of it posted on the net since people put :pooh: like this
thumbnail.aspx
on the net too :shock::death::passedout:goodnight:chair:

Kid!!! First it's my picture and now my girlfriend. What's your problem, man!?! Leave us alone. :mrgreen:
More to love. You could get lost in those folds. :lol:

Kid!!! First it's my picture and now my girlfriend. What's your problem, man!?! Leave us alone. :mrgreen:
More to love. You could get lost in those folds. :lol:

Is it wrong that I subscribe to your guys' sex web cam? I just zoom in close and tell people it's a felshy colored lava lamp :shock:

It's like having a four way!

Like a hot dog in a hallway?

NOFX ? Hot Dog in a Hallway ? Video, free listening, & lyrics at Last.fm

That's song is just wrong. :grumble:

You know we're turning poor Ted's build thread into Muck-muck. Sorry Ted. It's Kid's and project's fault. :shock:

This is true :sad:...sorry Ted

flipped 180=

:bounce:Go Ted Go! :bounce: You got this thing in the bag! :bounce: :mrgreen:

Back