controling humor

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
well guys it has come to my attention that we are being to funny! but seriously, in the later months the public chattanooga forrum has gotten away from its original intent. there are no threads that stay on topic, and some of our more serious or shy or prospective members are scared of posting. So my proposal is that we keep as much humor as possible in our private forrum (HERE). We can still have fun but lets make sure our humor relates to the topic of the thread. I of all people should be talking. I instigate alot of the humor. I had really lost sight of what was going on. but now looking at it I understand how intimidating it would be to someone that doesnt know us. it would be hard to post anything without expecting a off track humorous response. So all that said please work with me in trying to bring the threads back on topic, and lets bring in some more new members to our wonderful hobby. If you want to cut up or make fun of my thinning bald head post any fun threads you want in our private forrum. thats what its here for.

thanks everyone, this year has been a blast.
Bryan

uh oh well this is in the private forum, so no need to stay on topic it appears.... but that was a new record 2 posts

no doubt brother dave! but you dont poke much fun anymore anyway. you gonna come back to us? we really need you!

for the newbies out there, dave is our resident zoa expert! club chaplain, club secretary, and previous wipping boy prior to me.
Donny, Revhtree is dave or david. he has been real buisy with church, house moving, and family time. but I can tell hes starting to come back to us. arnt you baby.

Dave was the coralfarmer of the group.Thats his tank on the homepage .I meet him at the first frag swap I went to.Great guy.

ya give or take! :mrgreen: but this is the private forrum remember. funny how three of our older members that never post anymore all the sudden found the site again after this thread. whats that all about?

Back