coral does not open

hahaha nah, got 7 fish, an urchin, lots of corals, sea cucumbers, snails, crabs, 3 shrimps. But my starfish looooooves the glass and is always showing himself.

I seem to buy things that do not suceed my goniopora has died, the sun coral does not open the 2 fire fish are in hiding, terrfied of the six line

With the Goniapora I just put rotifers into the tank and it seems to be doing well, had it for about 2 weeks now. And my sun coral always opens up after I put food in the tank and then i spot feed it from there. Also been in the tank for 2 weeks I believe. Dont worry about the firefish, Ive lost 2 out of 3. One got into the overflow and chopped up by the skimmer, and the other one is MIA? no idea where he went!

yote is right about the night as well, seen mine open up at night without food in the tank.

Oh, and if your sun coral isnt opening. Turn off your powerheads and put food directly on top of the sun coral. Generally, from there it will pickup that its feeding time and start to open up. Even if the fish steal the food, you can then train it to open when you want it too :)

Back