Coral Pickup and Some for Sell

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Anthony:

I have the PPE and PHEs for you that I promised, but you haven't been at the last couple meetings... you still interested?

Everyone else:

Large Acro Colony for sell. Purple Tip.
Medium Acro Colony Tealish
3" with Numerous Branches Purple Tip Acro Frag.
5" Large Blue Tip Acro.

Reasonable offers accepted.

Brandon

just how reasonable do the offers need to be?:twocents: :twocents: or :pooh: :pooh: . JK this is good stuff guys, and you wont find colonies this big that you can afford without a loan.

Eell they sell similar ones for 79 and 119 in atlanta, but I was thinking more between 25 to 40, depending on the item.

100$ for all, but thats the lowest i'll go because thats what I could get for store credit on them. Plus I could get much more if i was just willing to ship on RC.

My laziness is your gain.
Brandon

100$ for all, but thats the lowest i'll go because thats what I could get for store credit on them. Plus I could get much more if i was just willing to ship on RC.

My gosh! If I had my big tank setup, these corals would be in it yesterday!

the purple tip colony and blue tip frag has already found a new home.

I hope you enjoy them Ice and it was nice meeting you.

Brandon

Thanks again, they seem to be adapting quite well,didnt get the huge slime storm I was expecting, just a light sloughing and again, amazing tank, just seeing it was more than worth the trip, I hope mine gets to just half the level as yours

wow this thread is getting thick in :pooh: :pooh: :pooh:
so ice when are yougonna come see what a real tank looks like?:bounce:

I was just by Pet care warehouse the other day, so I'm good

gimme a call, I still want to check out that acan you keep telling me about, but will never acknowledge my request for pics of

Hey Brandon. I do still want the zoas. I have been absent due to the final stages of our house build. Don't let these go. I'll get them soon.

Back